Request a UQ social media post
We manage a number of corporate social media accounts for the University. Each platform has its own intended purpose and audience and is used to support the University’s marketing and communications objectives.
We look for contributions from all areas of the University and appreciate any assistance in advancing UQ's social media presence.
Some examples of the type of content we look for:
- Content from a student’s point of view such as student blogs, profiles or Q&A sessions
- Valuable content for prospective students such as information about our facilities, gaining admission to UQ and stories that showcase the University
- Exclusive content such as behind the scenes videos and tips around exam time
- Successful and interesting stories about research and students
- Additional supporting media such as links, photos, polls and videos are an excellent way to increase engagement
Posts must be relevant and of interest to a broad audience, in particular prospective students and current students.
All requests are subject to availability and must align with UQ brand imagery, tone and messaging. OMC will review your post request and respond within 2-3 business days.
To submit a request, please use this form.