Book a UQ presentation for Faculty or School events and activities
We can provide support for UQ school or faculty events and activities by providing a presentation about UQ's study options, pathways, scholarships, services and facilities. These presentations are designed to assist prospective domestic undergraduate students (school leavers) with information to make an informed decision about their future study options at UQ and provides basic information about the QTAC admissions process.
The following presentations are available to book:
- Year 12 UQ Courses and Programs (30-60 minutes)
- Year 10 UQ Courses and Programs (30-60 minutes)
- Your Transition from High School to University (30-60 minutes)
- UQ Scholarships (30 minutes)
- Day in the Life of a UQ Student (5-15 minute student testimonial)
- UQ expo-style setup (e.g. used at future student focused on-campus events)
We may also be able to provide limited quantities of UQ merchandise for selected in-school and on-campus engagement activities or promotions. UQ Stores can also provide branded merchandise (charges apply).
Campus tours for school leavers and their families, and new UQ staff are conducted at 10am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, departing from the Student Centre (Building 61). If these days/times do not fit in your event/activity schedule, a self-guided campus tour can be downloaded by clicking here.
For more information about booking a presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information about your engagement event/activity:
- Event/activity name
- Purpose of event/activity
- Event/activity date and proposed presentation time
- Presentation type (i.e. Year 12 Courses and Program, AV requirements)
- Audience (i.e. year 12 students)
- Number of people attending the presentation
- Location of presentation
- Contact person for event/activity
Please note: We require a minimum of one month lead in time for presentation bookings and cannot guarantee any presentation time prior to confirmation, particularly during the peak recruitment period (May-September).